The FYF Flamingo Camouflage jersey is bold in design just like the long legged waders it draws its inspiration from. Why hide the fact that you own KOMs on the road? Be a flamingo in a pack of pigeons next time you ride.
- Bio-ceramic fabric for advanced performance and comfort
- Slim fit racing cut with extended longer sleeves
- Full length hidden zipper with protective cuff at the bottom
- 3 rear pockets plus 1 waterproof zip pocket
- Aperture for ipod/mp3 connectivity
- Bio-ceramic fabric is highly breathable and promotes increased blood circulation, elimination of unwanted toxins & better temperature control
- Perforated mesh inserts at the sides
- Laser cut Pixel-reflective sleeves provide a non-restrictive, high visibility finish
- Silicone Lycra laser cut front hem avoids bunching when hunching
- Silicone elastic, Pixel-reflective rear
- 4 needle flat-stitch finish for anti irritation
- UV-A and UV-B ultraviolet protection
Our FYF pool boy measures 173cm and weighs 75kg ringing wet. He is most comfortable floating on a flamingo in small knicks and a small jersey.
We recommend women size one size over the mens table above. So an Mens XS is the equivalent of a Womens Small.
HOW TO MEASURE
Chest - measure under your lowered arms around the fullest part of your chest
Waist - measure your natural waistline, just above your hips and just below the belly button
Hips - measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs
Inside Leg - measure from top of inside leg at crotch to ankle bone
Like all cycling apparel our fabrics provide approximately 10% stretch in height and width, so the above sizing serves as a guide only. If like us, you prefer to ride a tighter race fit, err on a size down from your measurements if you are caught in between sizes.